Light Pink Pointer -->

2/09/2014

+SoLolita Sponsored Accessories Review+


So I got a new package to review from SoLolita.com
This time I got a wig of my choose and a few necklaces and socks.


Wig: 56,99 $ HERE
Eye: 8,50 $ HERE
Rose: 18,99 $ HERE
Socks: 7,99 $ HERE


 Super adorable socks! I love them!
Only that I wonder who will they fit as for me they were real tight as you may see from the tighs..


 Nice hand made and light necklace to wear!
Good quality.
I love the design and it's very usable with anything.


Also this rose necklace was hand made. I this it's real pretty, but for my neck it's too big tough it's on the tightest. Such a shame! Would go great in wedding or somewhere.. 
Delicate but well done!



The wig is real light and super good quality. Didn't get messy at all. I used a lot of powder tough to make the blonde part a lot lighter and loose a bit saturation. It was too yellow for my taste. At first I thought the hair layers were too skinny and was doubting a bit before I put it on. It's perfect!
★+++


Totally loved everything I got and was super pleased! 
The jewels and wigs are this stores best and arrive as they should.

Great thanks for So Lolita for these items!

The rest of the pictures I will post on valentines day on my blog! 
Stay tooned and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment